Bali Tour Package 5 Days 4 Nights
For those of you who have a long holiday time, package tour 5 days 4 nights in Bali this would be the right choice. Many places or interesting attractions such as natural scenery, mountains, lakes and temples that you can visit, in addition there are still arts and culture and culinary Bali that has been known to foreign countries.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL AND SUNSET DINNER
- Pick up at Airport & check-in hotel
- Sunset Dinner
Day 2 - Start from 08.30 (Besakih Mother Temple Tour) :
- Visit Celuk village to see Gold and Silver work.
- Besakih Temple is located in Agung mountainside owns very huge area with beautiful and artistic of building temple. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali with full of religious ambience and decorated by Bali style ornaments from the doorstep temple, holy idol made from stone, gate building joining with others to boost high etc. It owns the breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu with their religious activities.
- Bukit Jambul is come from the word of Bukit that is meaning of hill and Jambul that is meaning of crest. Bukit Jambul is a beautiful place a green hill and rice terrace under it. In this plateau, we will see the beautiful valley that is encircled by the fertile tropical tree with the rice terrace as main focus. From this place, we can see the beautiful view afar with the background of hill, tropical trees and ocean.
- Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom.
- Taman Sukasada is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has the high artistic value and history. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value.
- Goa Lawah Temple is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa.
Day 3 - Start from 08.30 (Bedugul & Tanah Lot Tour) :
- Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and it is designed by Balinese architecture.
- Beratan Lake is a beautiful wide lake encircled by the cool temperature and blanketed by fog especially in the evening. The water is clear and calm with beautiful Mountain as backdrop view that make you will forbear staying there. There are plenty of traditional boats standby at the lakeside which is used by fisherman and found local people are fishing to add the beauty of this place.
- Ulun Danu Temple is a famous Hindu temple located in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake and mountain as a backdrop view. When the lake water is going up, this temple is looked like adrift above water because the water encircles it. It is situated in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view and many tourist visits this place every day in particular on the day time.
- Tanah Lot is a temple on a high rock and will be surrounded by sea water when tide. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali's favorite tourist destinations as it has amazing scenery and you can watch the sunset in the afternoon.
Day 4 - Start from 08.30am (Denpasar & Uluwatu Tour)
- Bajra Sandhi Monument, In this monument you will see the beautiful monument building that is used to honor the struggle effort from the Balinese to keep maintain the strong culture. In front of the monument, there is a big courtyard and Bali Governor office. This monument is strategically located in east side of Denpasar town where the government official offices are located.
- Bali Museum can be classified become the prehistoric object collection like: the Grave Petrify (sarkopag), the object collection coming from history era like: stupika clay containing superstitious formula Ye Te, the bronze statues (Hindu and Budha statues) and ethnography object collection like Keris, Endek Cloth, and religious ceremony equipments.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is one of Bali's favorite tourist attraction. There is a masterpiece that is very impressive is the statue of Lord Vishnu and his vehicle Garuda, if it has been realized total height of 127 meters and is planned to be the mascot of Bali Island.
- Padang Padang Beach is one of the famous beaches as a place to surf or surf for tourists from various countries, because it has big waves and challenging. In addition, in the afternoon at sunset on this beach you will get a view with a romantic feel.
- Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean . It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with crevasse under it. It own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes. Uluwatu Temple owns the history and culture heritage that is one of the value and feature that many visitors visit this place.
Day 5 : SHOPPING AND TRANSFER OUT
- Check out hotel
- Visit Bali Souvenir (Shopping)
- Transfer to Ngurah Rai International Airport
In addition to the tourist destinations we offer above, you can also change or create your own destination to suit your liking. Send us by email or please contact us for more information.
TOUR PRICE (5D4N) :
- USD 200 / car (2 - 5 person) ~ Toyota Avanza / Suzuki APV
- USD 275 / car (2 - 6 person) ~ Toyota Innova
- USD 325 / mini bus (7 - 10 person) ~ Kia Travello
- USD 375 / mini bus (10 - 14 person) ~ Suzuki ELF
- USD 475 / mini bus (15 - 16 person) ~ Toyota Hiace
- Contact us for Group Tour
Tour Packages include Driver and Petrol.
Tour Package exclude Hotel, Airline Ticket, Entrance Ticket, Lunch and Dinner.
- We cater to hotel requests or reservations in Bali, and
- Also help you in booking airline tickets.
|Booking & Information|